Lg Stylo 4: a disappointing "upgrade'

I've been saying a lot of positive things about the Stylo 3, and had high hopes for the 4th edition. Sadly LG is not the only one not reading my blog ;-)
Most disappointing is that the Stylo 4 does not have a removable back. No longer can you replace they battery. Or other broken components (which I have actually done on my Stylo 3). In this day and age there isn't such a huge improvement in phones every year. Continuing to make them disposable instead of repairable is morally questionable, and I thought that at least the the Stylo team had this figured out. The Stylo 3 was trivially easy to disassemble, and replacing a broken LCD took 10 minutes. No longer with the Stylo 4, which has a glued on back just all the other phone of this era.

Comments

Email me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic TH-42PX75U Plasma TV review: input lag and upscaling tested using the piLagTesterPRO

piLagTester PRO order page

Vizio VX20L HDTV review: input lag and upscaling tested using the piLagTesterPRO